Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger
Tipo Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger consisting a bundle U tubes hairpin tubes surrounded by a shell outer vessel, one fluid flows through the tubes, the other fluid flows through the shell, around the tubes. tube-bundle-heat…hennai-tamilnadu.Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger can duplicate any existing bundle to include dimensions, materials & performance. Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger can build “U” tube bundles, straight tube “floating” tube bundles, or we can retube fixed tube sheet heat exchangers when the bundles is not removable. Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger is not locked into any one material. Most bundles tend to be built with copper tubes & steel tubes heats. This refers to the number times the fluid in the tubes passes through the fluid in the shell. In a single pass heat exchanger, the fluid goes in one end each tube and out the other.
- A tube bundle heat exchanger with baffles is disclosed wherein a tube bundle is housed within an inner casing which is acted upon from both the inside and the outside by a heating medium.
- In nuclear power plants called pressurized water reactors, large heat exchangers called steam generators are two-phase, Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger which typically have U-tubes.
- They are used to boil water recycled from a surface condenser into steam to drive a turbine to produce power.
Applications of tube Bundle Heat Exchanger:
- Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger makes it an ideal cooling solution for wide variety applications. One the most common applications is the cooling Hydraulic Fluid & oil in engines, transmissions & hydraulic power packs.
- Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger the right choice materials they can also be used to cool / heat other mediums, such as swimming pool water or charge air.
Advantages of Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger:
- Advantages using a Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger is that they are ten easy to service, particularly with models are floating tube bundle (where the tube plates are not welded to the outer shell) is available. Can also be used on tube bundle heat exchanger.