The Wooden Cooling Tower design incorporates a RCC basin with number of flower type target nozzles in it and is located at the tower top. The water, by gravity, is dispersed over the fill/splash media uniformly and water is allowed to pass vertically down along these wooden Splash bar. The fan coupled directly to the motor is placed horizontally to draw air across the fill media. A small portion of water is evaporated which removes the heat from the remaining water. In warm moist air is drawn to the horizontally placed fan / motor and is discharged through the fan deck, to the atmosphere. The resultant cold water is collected at the cooling tower collection sump from where it is re-circulated to the application.
The hot water from the source when circulated to the collection basin having the flower pot nozzles, are sprayed over the fill area which are located exactly below the collection basin.These towers are generally constructed over RCC sumps designed to accomadate the towers and ensuring adequate air are drawn in to the tower and without escaping else where.Portions of water evaporated, removes the heat from the remaining water. The warm moist air is drawn through the fan deck is discharged to the atmosphere. Cold water, collected at the collection sump, is re-circulated to the heat source.
- Accepts larger variation in water flow without adverse effect on the tower distribution pattern
- Adjustable pitch axial flow, dynamically balanced aluminium fans
- Casings is made of Wood and ACC Sheet for durability and strength
- Multi-cells designed accommodate seasonal cooling needs.
- Easy maintenance access to distribution nozzles
- Low static pressure drop in Wooden Cooling Tower
- Low pumping Head
- Easy maintenance by design
- All structural in HDG Steel, SS 304 an SS 316 available upon request.
- Uniformity in water dispersion through flower pot target nozzles
- Wooden splash bars for high temperature applications (80°C)
- Capacities 10TR to 1500TR , in single cell
- Water flow 5 m3/h to 1000 m3/h, in single cell
- Delta T (Temperature drop) 4°C to 20°C, in single cell
- All joints fastened with SS 304 fasteners
- Low static pressure drop