Brazed Plate Type Heat Exchangers can also be called as Copper Brazed Plate Type Heat Exchanger.
Copper Brazed Plate Type Heat Exchangers provide efficient heat transfer with a small footprint.
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger are extremely compact
- A result of high heat transfer coefficients, small hold-up volumes and the use of thin materials.
- The plates are brazed into a package without the use of gaskets, with copper serving as the brazing material.
Operating costs are reduced by the heat exchangers high thermal efficiency, while the rectangular shape and front positioned connections make for easy installation.
They are maintenance free, provide a long service lifetime and can withstand high temperatures and extremely high design pressures.They are used in a range of duties including cooling, heating, evaporation and condensing.
- Properly Sized Refrigerant Connections
- Easy to Insulate
- Tud Bolts for Installation and Mounting
- High Performance Heat Transfer Surface
- Easy Sweat ™ Connections
- Totally Sealed Construction
- Built-in DX Distribution Devive for Proper Capacity and Stability (CH and SC Models)
With no need for gaskets or supporting equipment, about 95% of the material is used to transfer heat. The highly turbulent flow also enables you to use small temperature differences efficiently.
By combining plate design, materials, and connections from standard components, we keep lead times short while still maximizing output in your specific application.
The robust construction requires no gaskets, eliminating their risk of leaking. This means stable thermal and hydraulic performance, with minimal maintenance and operational downtime.
Our BPHEs are normally self-cleaning, thanks to highly turbulent flows. In applications with a high risk of fouling or scaling, Cleaning in Place is easy without disassembly.
Plate Type Heat Exchangers Types
- Gasketed plate heat exchangers
- Brazed Plate heat exchangers
- Welded plate heat exchangers
- Semi-Welded plate heat exchangers
Brazed Plate Features
- High Efficiency
- Compact Size
- Close Approach Temperatures
- High Temperature and Pressure Ratings