Square Shape Cross Flow Cooling Towers:
Square shape Cross Flow Cooling Towers which are designed & manufactured to deliver utmost space & energy efficient. Another added advantage is that these towers are extremely maintenance free. this type Cross Flow Cooling Tower. Our offered tower is appreciated by our clients for its rust resistance, well finish and durability. This tower can also be availed in various sizes, designs and other related specifications. Our provided tower is manufactured premium quality component and the sophisticated technology under the guidance of trained and skilled professionals One can easily clean the distribution basin and nozzles even when the tower is operating, thus saving pump power.
Principle of square shape cross flow cooling towers are to provide a longer functional life we engage ourselves in manufacturing specially designed these cooling Towers . this type cross flow cooling towers are widely known for its dependability and high performance and readily adaptable for any Natural Flow of water-cooling application. We manufacture square shape cross flow-cooling Towers with qualitative grades of FRP and aluminum die-casting, which helps in supporting structure that makes them resistant from the chemicals and corrosion. The special design makes it a lesser maintained rotary sprinklers or tiny nozzles. It is easy to clean the distribution basin and nozzles while the Towers is in operation. As the main function is to move the water to the top of the Towers , the power is saved and furthermore gravity does the final thing. The fan, motor and water distribution system are out where you can easily maintain them.
- Easy maintenance by design
- Do not require any elaborate pillar foundations, can be placed on any flat surface
- All structural in HDG Steel, SS 304 and SS 316 available upon request.
- Adjustable pitch axial flow, dynamically balanced aluminum fans
- Casings of FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastics) for durability and strength
- All joints fastened with SS 304 fasteners
- Uniformity in water dispersion through flower pot target nozzles
- Capacities 10TR to 1500TR , in single cell
- Water flow 5 m3/h to 1000 m3/h, in single cell
- Delta T (Temperature drop) 4°C to 20°C, in single cell
- ABS Fills for high temperature applications (80°C)
- Lighter operational weights and reduces space requirements.
- Future expansion is achievable with adaptation to the existing towers.
- Multi-cells designed accommodate seasonal cooling needs.
- Low pumping Head
- Lower first cost pumping systems
- Lower annual energy consumption & Operating Costs
- Accepts larger variation in water flow without adverse effect on the tower distribution pattern
- Easy maintenance access to distribution nozzles
- Low static pressure drop
- Reduced Drift
- Reduced recirculation
- Lower energy & Operating Costs.
- Air – Conditioning & refrigeration
- Diesel Generators sets
- Plastic & Rubber Industry
- Induction Furnace
- Process water cooling
- Chemical plants
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Solvent extraction plants
- Distilleries and Breweries plants
- PVC pipes mfg. Plants.