Tipo Screw chillers are distributed under two series, broadly categorized based on cooling media i.e. Air-Cooled or Water – Cooled, the water quality used for the process and the ambient temperatures under which they are made to operate. All these chillers are made to be compatible for both indoor and outdoor installation. Screw chillers are available starting from 40TR and above. We offer a bare chiller option wherein the water reservoir and pump are absent. In a package chiller there can be 2 skids; one for the chiller and one for the tank and pump. This option is customized based on the client’s availability of space.Screw chillers contain single or two compressor circuit redundancy options depending on the capacity. Screw chillers are designed to work for varying load.
Specifications of Screw Chiller:
- Cooling capacity range : 140 kW to 875 kW
- Fluid : Soft Water / water + glycol solution
- Refrigerant : R134a
- Operating ambient temperature range : +10 to + 50C
- Best fluid outlet temperature : 15degc, At ambient : 35degc & ∆T : 5 Deg C
- Condenser Type : Water – Cooled, Fin & Tube
- Evaporator Type : Brazed Plate / Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger
- Operating environment : Indoor / Outdoor – Shelter from rain, dust, insects, humidity, sunlight
- Power supply : 1 PH / 3 PH, 220V / 415 V, AC, 50/60 HZ
- MOC of wetted parts : SS 202 / 304 / 316 / CU
- Fluid loop : Open loop
- Noise level : < 85 db
- Life expectancy : 10-15 years
- Strainer protects the evaporator from solid contamination in the process water.
- Flow switch is used to detect flow loss as a safety precaution of evaporator when return water flow is low.
- Electronic expansion valve is used to regulate the flow of refrigerant in the evaporator as per the load of system to maintain the suction super heat.
- Finned and tube heat exchanger with internally grooved imported copper tubes having higher surface area suitable for high ambient condition.
- Removable cartridge type filter dryer to ensure moisture free system and quick change features.
- Sight glass indicates the status of dry or moist system.
- Pressure switch protects the compressor against low and high pressure.
- Monitoring of suction and discharge refrigerant pressures.
- Antifreeze protection to safe guard the evaporator & compressor against low temperature.
- Option of Eco-friendly refrigerant (R134a) also available.
- Helical screw design results in part load performance.