Round Shape Cooling Towers :
Round Shape Cooling tower that is circular in shape. It is highly demanded in various industries for cooling and recycling purposes. The offered Round shape cooling tower is manufactured by our professionals using supreme grade components and latest technology as per the set industry standards. Offered product is available in various capacities to meet the diverse needs of the clients. Our valuable clients can avail this Round Shape Cooling tower at pocket friendly costs. Round shape cooling towers or popularly known as bottle type are designed to cool industrial re-cycled process water from temperature of 50 degrees to temperature of 4 plus the prevailing Wet Bulb temperature of the region.
Round shape cooling tower design incorporates hot water inlet at the bottom collection sump circulated vertically to the mechanical rotary sprinkler located above the fill media. The inlet water pressure rotates the sprinkler, having extended arm pipes with orifices to disperse water uniformly over the fill media. The fan directly coupled to the motor, during operations takes away the heat by induced draft mechanism. Air is drawn from the lower air intake area & is induced to travel through the fill media thus taking away the latent heat from the water passing through the fill media. Portion of water evaporated, removes the heat from the remaining water. The warm moist air is drawn through the fan deck is discharged to the atmosphere. Cold water, collected at the collection sump, is re-circulated to the source. The distinguishing features of our product are compact design Honey comb type PVC fills, with varying flute sizes, to provide maximum contact surface area and heat transfer surface per unit volume.
- Sturdy construction
- Anti-corrosive nature
- Long working life
- High strength
- Delta T (Temperature drop) 4°C to 20°C, in single cell
- ABS Fills for high temperature applications (80 °C)
- Being Bottle Shape with stands High Wind Velocity.
- Eliminators are of special F.R.P. design to reduce carryover to the barest minimum.
- A high efficient nylon rotating sprinkler head system and aluminium alloy sprinkler system is incorporated. Both sprinkler systems are self -rotating at low head loss.
- The axial flow fibre fan is not only low noise but capable of producing large volume air flow
- Aero – dynamically designed propeller fans at low speed are used to save on per consumption and to assure quiet operation. Fan blade is aluminium alloy fans.
- Distilleries and Breweries plants
- Diesel / Gas genet’s & Megawatt Projects
- Glass Mfg. Plant
- Herbal, Aromatics & extraction plants
- Industries heat process
- Oil refineries
- Plastic injection moulding m/c
- PVC pipes manufacturing .plant
- Soap / Cosmetic mfg. industries
- Steel factory and foundry.