If you want to have reliable temperature control over your fermentation and storage temperatures, we recommend looking into a complete glycol system for your winery. A properly set-up/sized glycol system will allow you to independantly control your fermentation vessels, storage tanks and cellar – all at the same time with a single machine.
Control The Flow:
- Manually: by inserting a shut-off valve and opening or closing it as needed, you can regulate the temperature of your wine. However, you will have to consistantly monitor it to make it work.
- Automatically: using a temperature controlled solenoid valve. This is the recommended way to easily and effectively control your temperatures. You simply connect the temperature contolled solenoid valve to the tubing leading to the heat-exchanger and then place the temperature probe/thermometer into wine (using a thermal well). Program the temperature that you would like the wine to be at and the solenoid valve automatically opens and closes to maintain your desired temperature.
- High fluid flow promotes maximum heat transfer for faster and more consistent product cooling.
- Designed to Provide 20°F – 30°F Glycol – to support all of your cooling needs.
- Built for your environment – rugged design shrinks your worries, reduces maintenance cost and provides the best product for your needs.
- Backed by a nationwide service network of independent service companies that accelerates service attention and minimizes downtime in the event of a problem.
- Backed by experienced application and service professionals. Our applications specialists listen to your unique requirements to guarantee the selection of the correct glycol/water chiller to meet your needs while minimizing your initial investment and ongoing energy costs