FRP Water Storage Tanks
Customers can avail from us a wide range of FRP Water Storage Tanks. These are extensively acclaimed for optimum quality, dimensional accuracy and robustness. We offer our products in various technical specifications and designs, these linings are widely used for various industrial applications. We develop our entire range from optimum quality components and using advance technologies. These can be availed in various standard sizes and technical specifications.
F.R.P. Water Storage Tanks are manufactured for both ground, underground & overhead applications.
F.R.P. Water Tanks can be manufactured in a Monolith as well as Panel Type. The Panel Tanks are used for over head applications and are assembled at sites using fasteners. Panel Tanks result in significant savings in transportation costs and are also relatively easy to repair & maintain later.
Shape of the Water Tanks that we manufacture include Cylindrical, Sperical, Rectangular, Square, Dish ended as well as Tapered base.
There is a complete freedom in choosing design of the Tanks to suit the requirement of the end user.
Tanks are manufactured in different sizes, with internal volume ranging from as low as five hundred litres to as high as three lac litres.
FRP TANK FEATURES:
1. Mechanically strong
2. Impact resistant
3. Light weight & therefore easy to handle, install & commission
4. Weather proof & therefore ideally suited for use in open-exposed conditions
5. A relatively high temperature resistance of up to Hundred & Ten Degree Celsius
6. Reinforced with steel for an added mechanical strength and dimensional stability
7. Storage capacity ranging from as low as five hindred litres to as high as three lac litres
8. Can be made available in any shape, size & colour
9. Provided with an inlet, outlet, drain & top cover (lid)
10.Provision for fixing of accessories such as level indicators, agitators, motors, pumps etc
11. Low maintenance
12. Easily repairable in case of an accidental damage
13. Highly durable
14. Value for money
FRP TANK APPLICATIONS: