Evaporative Condenser Heat Exchangers:
Evaporative Condenser heat exchangers are provide heat rejection for many types of systems, and the specific application will largely determine which BAC Evaporative Condenser heat exchanger is best suited for a project. The information contained within this section is geared towards the use of evaporative condensers in the HVAC and light industrial markets only. Evaporative condensers heat exchangers are used in these markets to provide lower condensing temperatures and compressor horsepower savings of up to 15 percent when compared with traditional systems.
Evaporative Condensers heat exchangers are vapour to be condensed is circulated through a condensing coil, which is continually wetted on the outside by a recirculation water system. Air is pulled over the coil, causing a small portion of the recirculation water to evaporate. The evaporation removes heat from the vapour in the coil, causing it to condenser. That transfer takes place in the evaporator coils on the interior half of your air conditioning system. As the coolant inside the metal coils evaporates, it acts as a heat sink for the air that moves across it from the blower. Copper conducts heat readily, so the coils that contain the coolant are usually made of this metal. To maximize surface area and provide more cooling power, the copper coils have metal fins or vanes surrounding them. In a dual or hybrid heat pump system, the same coils that act as evaporation sites in the summer to cool your home become condensation sites in the winter to provide warmth.
1. Efficient radiating coil pipe: Advanced patent manufacture with high condensing efficiency New oval seamless steel pipe reduces the gap between pipes with compact arrangement and increase valid radiating area of pipes. 2.5Mpa. Installed coil pipes are checked by 2.5Mpa air pressure test to ensure of no leakage. super thick integral hot galvanizing strengthens corrosion and service life. Special oval pipe is streamlined curve, and oval pipes are cross arranged along flowing direction of air, which extends heat exchanging time between water and pipe and greatly improves radiating efficiency of coil pipes.
2. Corrosion-resistant hot galvanizing steel structure: Coil pipe parts apply high-temperature hot galvanizing with thick cladding materials. Machine casing applies super thick t galvanizing steel sheet by water dish and is treated by plastic spray, all of which applying screw connections without welding points, and joints are connected by imported viscose in order to guarantee non-corrosion and non-leakage of body and water dish.
3. First-class ventilator design: Top suction counter-flow structure makes heat exchanging room of coil pipe in negative pressure status and intensified heat absorption improves cooling of coil pipes. It applies advanced direct-drive system of air blower and wind-leaf applies aluminum-alloy axial air blower, which can be adjusted flexibly. Special leaf design reduces air flow and meridional vibration and improves pneumatic performance with reduced noise.
4. Special water feeding system: Selected water pump with low-lift, large-flow and low energy consumption saves energy greatly. Spraying system applies large PVC nozzle, which will not easily block and the whole coil pipe will be in even spraying status.
5. Inlet grid easy to be dismantled: Wind can get in through 4 sides with its open, simple and convenient design, and dismantling is convenient. Double-hemmed inlet grid with high intensity reduces direct sunlight and gets rid of algae and dust from the machine.
1.Water-source heat pumps
2.Self-contained cooling units
4.Free cooling applications
6.Hybrid evaporative/dry cooling
7.Cooling special fluids
8.Compressor jacket cooling Inter cooling, After cooling
9.Machine jacket cooling
11.Consolidating multiple loads into a single cooling unit