Closed Bottle Shape Cooling Towers:
Closed Bottle shape cooling towers are warm water is cooled to a temperature lower than ambient air dry-bulb temperature, if the air is relatively dry. Equipment’s are Closed Circuit Cooling Tower Manufacturer India. We also Closed Loop Cooling tower Manufacturer in India. Closed circuit cooling tower just like the open type, this type of heat ex changers are mostly in the huge industries. We manufacture two types of closed circuit cooling tower and combined flow and counter flow cooling tower. Closed Circuit Cooling Tower is suitable for Thermal Power Plants. Closed Circuit cooling tower certain processes needs a closed loop, that’s why the process water for cooling does not come in make contact with the full of atmosphere air. Closed loop type cooling is minimizes process fouling.
Principle of closed bottle shape cooling towers are fan directly coupled to the motor, during operations takes away the heat by induced draft mechanism. Air is drawn from the lower air in take area & is induced to travel through the fill media thus taking away the latent heat from the water passing through the fill media. Portion of water evaporated, removes the heat from the remaining water. The warm moist air is drawn through the fan deck is discharged to the atmosphere. Cold water, collected at the collection sump, is re-circulated to the source.
The distinguishing features of our product are compact design Honey comb type PVC fills, with varying flute sizes, to provide maximum contact surface area and heat transfer surface per unit volume.
- Package type, with HDGS structure, FRP casing & basin.
- With seamless continuous serpentine cooper tube for the circuit of system water, and PVC fill media is used to maximize cooling efficiency.
- Cooper tubes were designed in small package type and installed in the bottom of he at-exchanging area.
- TE / TEFC, IP-55 Protected ‘F’ Class Insulated motor with extended shaft to assist outdoor applications.
Adjustable pitch axial flow, dynamically balanced aluminium fans to improve the air exhaust at minimum power usage.
- Casings of FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastics) for durability and strength
- All joints fastened with SS fasteners to arrest rust
- Uniformity in water dispersion through rotary sprinkler
- Capacities 10TR to 1500TR , in single cell
- Water flow 5 m3/h to 1000 m3/h , in a single cell
- 360 °C air intake area assist 100% cooling efficiency.
- Low Pumping head thus lower operational cost.
- Smaller tower height due to compact infill.
- More efficient air/water contact due to droplet distribution.
- Well-designed water distribution system to make sure uniform distribution of water.
- Use of high quality nozzles which ensure complete breakdown of the water droplet in order to increase heat transfer.
- Aluminium die casting m/c
- Air compressors
- A/C plant & cold rooms
- Blow moulding M/c
- Chemical industries
- Dairy, Citrus and other food processing industries
- Distilleries and Breweries plants
- Diesel / Gas genets & Megawatt Projects.