Ammonia Condenser Heat Exchangers:
Ammonia condenser heat exchangers are fabricated with the help of our highly skilled team of experts that are assisted with the state-of-the-art machinery and the latest production process. The offered product is liquid Ammonia Receiver that is fabricated using high quality raw material sourced from reputed vendors of the market. This most technologically advanced Ammonia Receiver is widely used by our clients for its quality such as optimum performance, rigid construction and durable finish. Further, this Ammonia Receiver is tested on high pressures to ensure its flawless performance and is offered with pressure vessels and at market leading prices.
Working fluid (water, oil o other liquid) flowing inside of the coils, which is enwrapped by spray water on the outside. The heat of water is transferred by coil and become the saturated vapour when meet the water and air. heat is exhausted out of the tower by the tower by the top fan; water is collected back to the bottom tank and circulates continuously. Spray water is cooled down via PVC radiation fin in the process of circulation, and flows n the same direction with the fresh wind. The coil mainly takes sensible heat travel style. The most benefit of this style is can avoid scale formation on the outside of the coil. And this will apply especially to dealing with high temperature fluid (e.g. 60°C) or the fluid need big temperature difference (e.g. 60°C to 35°C).
- Wide range of models and capacities
- Corrosion resistant construction – Mill galvanized housing, plated steel fan guards, aluminum (3/4 and 1 Hp) or galvanized steel (2 Hp) fan blades; low speed, fully guarded fans for quiet operation
- Built-in lifting eyes, and easy-to-install legs, make rigging and installation fast
- Compartmented fans to prevent short circuiting of air during fan cycling
- Units designed for efficient fan cycle control with UL508 listed control panels
- Versatile cabinet design for vertical or horizontal airflow
- Condenser coil is made of 5/8″ dia aluminum tubes, and high efficiency aluminum plate-type fins with self spacing collars; low internal volume reduces overall ammonia system charge inventory
- Exclusive Colmac “Full Floating Core” coil support system eliminates tube sheet leaks by shifting support of the coil core from tubes to fins; special “Wear Guards” allow expansion and contraction of fins and tubes without chafing or wearing of tubes or fins.
Advantages of Ammonia Condenser:
- High performance
- Robust construction
- Quality product
- Highly reliable
- Highly efficient