Wooden Cooling Towers :
We have been able to manufacture and supply excellent quality Wooden Cooling Tower. Wooden cooling towers are developed and designed using high grade raw material in strict adherence with international quality standards. All the towers offered by us are stringently tested on the basis of well defined quality parameters so that only trouble free towers are delivered at clients location within the scheduled time limit.
Wooden cooling towers are generally constructed over RCC sumps designed to accommodate the towers and ensuring adequate air drawn in to the tower and without escaping elsewhere.
Boiling waterproof plywood [marine grade], asbestos, CA treated woods, hot dip. Galvanized bolt and nuts are used in the wooden cooling towers. Marine grade are used for hot water chamber in timber towers. the water is distributed by even distribution nozzles by gravity. so no extra pumping cost. the industry commitment to research& development delivers a constant streams of new product as well as refinement in existing materials process.
- The fill media is of chemically treated imported pinewood.
- The treated wooden splash bars are supported on Stainless Steel Grips to ensure positive and permanent positioning.
- The design incorporates accommodation of water with very high TDS factors
- All other parts of made out of hot dip galvanized steel, to ensure maximum durability.
- Compact in design, saves space and energy
- Easy maintenance by design
- All structural in HDG Steel
- Chemically pine wood acts as the fill media and are resistant against fungus and algae and can water with foreign particles
- Heavy duty geared box of mono block type to enhance air suctions
- Adjustable pitch axial flow, dynamically balanced aluminium fans
- Fan deck / distribution basin of FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastics) for durability and strength
- All joints fastened with SS fasteners
- Uniformity in water dispersion through flower pot target nozzles
- Capacities 100TR to 1500TR , in a single cell
- Water flow 65m3/h to 1000 m3/h, in a single cell
- Delta T (Temperature drop) 4°C to 20°C, in a single cell.
- Eliminates fill media and hence maintenance
- Eliminates motor / fan and hence power consumption
- Used for high temperature applications
- Used for industries having polluted waters
- All structural in HDG Steel, to arrest rust
- All joints with SS fasteners
- Aero dynamic designed FRP / GI louvers
- Delta T temperature drop 4 °C to 30 °C, in a single cell
- Specially designed non clog nozzles to atomize water to mist.
- Aluminum die casting m/c
- Air compressors
- A/C plant & cold rooms
- Blow moulding M/c
- Chemical industries
- Dairy, Citrus and other food processing industries
- Distilleries and Breweries plants
- Diesel / Gas genets & Megawatt Projects
- Glass Mfg. Plant
- Herbal, Aromatics & extraction plants
- Industries heat process
- Oil refineries
- Plastic injection moulding m/c
- PVC pipes Mfg. Plant
- Soap / Cosmetic mfg. industries