Wooden Cooling Towers
We are engaged in manufacturing and exporting highly efficient Wooden Cooling Towers. These towers are offered with 91 models available under single cell configuration. The uses of multi-cell configuration help in the flexibility of operation and meet better cooling requirements. These cooling towers are supplied with treated timber construction, which is pressure treated with copper chromatic arsenic. Structural design for operational load and wind pressure of 30 PSI is taken into consideration.
- The fill media is of chemically treated imported pinewood.
- The treated wooden splash bars are supported on Stainless Steel Grips to ensure positive and permanent positioning.
- The design incorporates accommodation of water with very high TDS factors
- All other parts of made out of hot dip galvanized steel, to ensure maximum durability.
- Compact in design, saves space and energy
- Easy maintenance by design
- All structural in HDG Steel
- Chemically pine wood acts as the fill media and are resistant against fungus and algae and can water with foreign particles
- Heavy duty geared box of mono block type to enhance air suctions
- Adjustable pitch axial flow, dynamically balanced aluminum fans
- Fan deck / distribution basin of FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastics) for durability and strength
- All joints fastened with SS fasteners
- Uniformity in water dispersion through flower pot target nozzles
- Capacities 100TR to 1500TR , in a single cell
- Water flow 65m3/h to 1000 m3/h, in a single cell
- Delta T (Temperature drop) 4°C to 20°C, in a single cell
Advantages of Wooden Cooling Towers
- Eliminates fill media and hence maintenance
- Eliminates motor / fan and hence power consumption
- Used for high temperature applications
- Used for industries having polluted waters
- All structural in HDG Steel, to arrest rust
- All joints with SS fasteners
- Aero dynamic designed FRP / GI louvers
- Delta T temperature drop 4 °C to 30 °C, in a single cell
- Specially designed non clog nozzles to atomize water to mist
Applications for Wooden Cooling Towers
- Aluminum die casting m/c
- Air compressors
- A/C plant & cold rooms
- Blow molding M/c
- Chemical industries
- Dairy, Citrus and other food processing industries
- Distilleries and Breweries plants
- Diesel / Gas Gen-sets & Megawatt Projects
- Glass Mfg. Plant
- Herbal, Aromatics & extraction plants
- Industries heat process
- Oil refineries
- Plastic injection molding m/c
- PVC pipes mfg. plant
- Soap / Cosmetic mfg. industries
- Steel factory and foundry
Several different wood preservatives are available, including:
- ammonia Cal copper arsenic.
- acid copper chromate and copper naphthalene.
- chromated copper arsenate.
- fluoride chromate arsenate phenol.
- chlorinated paraffin.
Wood is composed of three main components:
- lignin, and
- natural extractive.