OVERVIEW OF WOODEN COOLING TOWERS:
Tipo heat Exchangers wooden cooling tower are widely used by our satisfied customers the construction of these wooden cooling towers includes treated timber that has the ability to resist the adverse effects of contaminated water from the process industries. We have designed for dependability, operational simplicity and durability, these Tipo Heat Exchangers Wooden Cooling Towers cater to the ever increasing demands for power generation in various process industries. Highest efficiency & lowest operational cost are the prime highlights of these wood cooling towers. These are designed to provide more wet surface area for uniform water distribution and improved heat transfer rate. Tipo Heat Exchangers Cooling Towers is one of the leading companies engaged in production and supply of wooden cooling towers
- Quality Material.
- Long Lasting
We Tipo Heat Exchangers Cooling Towers are one of Indian leading manufacturing and best Services of wooden cooling towers. Since, dealing among a projects in India and overseas of cooling technologies.
SILENT FEATURES OF WOODEN COOLING TOWERS:
- TIMBER All timber is Pine wood and is treated with Chromate Copper Arsenates. All plywood components are treated marine grade water proof plywood. All sections are fully machined prior to treatment.
- STRUCTURAL FRAMING Structure is bolted and is designed to withstand all operational loads and wind pressure.
- HARDWARE Hardware such as nuts, bolts, washers, ring connectors etc. shall be hot dip galvanized steel.
- INTERNAL FILL & FILL SUPPORT Rectangular Fill splash bars are designed to offer maximum splash and wetted surface in such a manner that it permits no dislocation of splash bars and yet allows them to expand or contract with changes in moisture content of wood without cracking, warping or sagging. Splash bars are supported in GRP grid supporters, which are firmly attached to structural girt members.
- DRIFT ELIMINATORS these are made of treated timber planks supported on grooved treated plywood Eliminator frame in herringbone pattern or PVC in Construction.
- CASING & AIR INLET LOUVERS: These will be made of corrugated AC Sheet or FRP Sheet. Tower corners are covered by FRP boards. Casing is water tight sealed. Air inlet Louvers are of corrugated AC Sheets or FRP Louvers.
- DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM Cross flow towers employs a swamped pan distribution. The open pan covering the entire fill area distributes hot water evenly over the fills by means of PVC nozzles.
- FAN DECK The fan deck is of FRP OR MS/HDG Construction with Motor frame & Fan Guard.
- FANS dynamically balanced Cast Aluminium Alloy / FRP Fan
- MOTOR TEFC-IP 55 With EN -8/9 Shaft & Class F insulation.
- DIRECT DRIVE CCS TIMBER COOLING TOWER o Advantages of wooden cooling tower: o To increase high cooling efficiency o compatible spares o low noise o Easy maintenance
MATERIAL USED IN WOODEN COOLING TOWERS:
- Structure : Treated Timber
- Fill : Treated Timber /PVC
- Fill Support : GRP Grids / SS Grids
- Drift Eliminator : Treated Timber 2 Pass /PVC
- Drift Eliminator : Support Marine Plywood /PP
- Structural Connector : FRP Rings
- Nozzle : Polypropylene (PP)
- Hardware’s : HDG.MS/SS
- Nails : Screw Shank SS
- Fan Assembly : Cast Aluminium Alloy /GRP Bladed
- Fan Cylinder : FRP
- Gearbox : Worm/Spiral Bevel
- Drive Shaft : Floating HDG.MS
- Casing & Louvers : Corrugated AC Sheet/Corrugated FRP Sheet
- Electric Motor : To Suit Country Specific