PVC Fills Packed Cooling Towers
We are a trusted name engaged in manufacturing a comprehensive range of Honeycomb P.V.C. Fills which are continuously vacuum formed. These are superior in quality in terms of durability, user-friendliness and maintenance.
The fill is of rigid ploy vinyl chloride (PVC) and is of Honeycomb design with very large contact surface area. The fill splits the air and water into several streams, increasing the time of contact and also heat transfer between water and air. The fill is in modules and is packed in the air washer & tower casing without any cutting for curves. The air pressure drop through the fill is negligible. The fills are available with flute height of 6mm, 12mm, and 19mm with sheet thickness of 1mm and 1.2mm.Size available as per client requirement.
Some essentials features are : –
- These are specially treated to offer maximum contact area for heat exchange.
- In it, the crossing of air and water streams is in close proximity
- The proximity creates a diffused turbulence which is conducive to evaporation and efficient heat transfer.
- The material has spatial crossing linking technology with high absorb ability.
- It is water resistant, anti-mildew and has a long service life.
- The evaporative cooling pad is cellulose material impregnated with insoluble anti-rot salts and rigidify saturates.
We offer the range in following sizes : –
- 64″ x 24″ (1600 mm x 600 mm)
- 72″ x 24″ (1800 mm x 600 mm)
- 72″ x 36″ (1800 mm x 900 mm)
PVC Fills Packed Cooling Towers For Specifications : –
- Rigid Poly Vinyl chloride (PVC)
- Type: Automatic Wrapping Machine
- Driven Type: Electric
- Application: Cleaning, Detergent, Dairy Products
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Honey comb design with double edge folded very large contact surface area
- Fills Flute height 12mm to 19mm & sheet thick 0.2 to 0.25 mm
- Fill Size : 600mm x 300mm x 150mm
- Color : Blue, Black, White.