OVERVIEW OF MARINE HEAT EXCHANGERS:
Tipo Heat Exchangers range of heat exchanger are marine heat exchanger, industrial heat exchanger and heat exchanger that we present has been designed and developed in adherence with various international quality standards. These have a compact design and style of construction of the plate arrangement, which allows enhanced performance. The machine is easy to maintain and offer true value for money. We are capable of designing and fabricating our range in accordance with the specific needs of our clients.
We are specialized in the manufacturing of heat exchangers and oil coolers, including the following oil coolers
- Engine & transmission oil coolers
- Exhausted air to water intercoolers
- Hydraulic Oil Coolers
- Marine Heat Exchangers
- DC heat exchangers
- Fuel Coolers
- Large ships usually carry evaporating plants to produce fresh water, thus reducing their reliance on shore-based supplies. Steam ships must be able to produce high quality distillate in order to maintain boiler-water levels.
- Diesel engined ships often utilise waste heat as an energy source for producing fresh water. In this system, the engine cooling water is passed through a heat exchanger, where it is cooled by concentrated sea water.
- Because the cooling water (which is chemically treated fresh water) is at a temperature of 70-80 degrees C, it would not be possible to flash off any water vapour unless the pressure in the heat exhanger vessel was dropped.
- Partial evaporation is achieved and the vapour passes through a demister before reaching the condenser section. Sea water is pumped through the condenser section to cool the vapour sufficiently to precipitate it.
FEATURES OF MARINE HEAT EXCHANGERS:
- With corrugated tubes, this marine oil cooler heat exchanger ensures high viscosity oil with good flow velocity inside of the unit.
- These features made this marine oil cooler efficient and cost effective on water to oil cooling system.
ADVANTAGES OF MARINE HEAT EXCHANGERS:
- High heating efficiency for oil cooling
- Compacted size
- Easy installation
- Stainless steel 316L or titanium shell & tubes
- Various connectors for connection