OVERVIEW OF MARINE HEAT EXCHANGERS:
Tipo Heat Exchangers range of heat exchanger are marine heat exchanger, industrial heat exchanger and heat exchanger that we present has been designed and developed in adherence with various international quality standards. These have a compact design and style of construction of the plate arrangement, which allows enhanced performance. The machine is easy to maintain and offer true value for money. We are capable of designing and fabricating our range in accordance with the specific needs of our clients.
We are specialized in the manufacturing of heat exchangers and oil coolers, including the following oil coolers
- Engine & transmission oil coolers
- Exhausted air to water intercoolers
- Hydraulic Oil Coolers
- Marine Heat Exchangers
- DC heat exchangers
- Fuel Coolers
Features of the Marine Oil Coolers include :
- 90/10 Cupro-Nickel tubes as standard and 70/30 Cupro-Nickel or Titanium tubes available for polluted waters
- Naval Brass tube plates as standard with option for 90/10, 70/30 or Titanium.
- Aluminium shells Gun Metal (bronze) headers
- Leak detection ring – standard on 2700 and 2800 series but also available for 2300 and 2500 series if required
- Nitrile seals (Viton seal are available for applications where operating temperatures exceed 100ºC)
- Manufactured in England
- Quick delivery times available for most products
Other technical features :
- Duty range – 3kW to 750kW (subject to flow rate and temperatures)
- Sea Water Flow – 20 L/min to 800 L/min (Subject to number of tube-side passes)
- High pressure designs available upon request
FEATURES OF MARINE HEAT EXCHANGERS:
- With corrugated tubes, this marine oil cooler heat exchanger ensures high viscosity oil with good flow velocity inside of the unit.
- These features made this marine oil cooler efficient and cost effective on water to oil cooling system.
ADVANTAGES OF MARINE HEAT EXCHANGERS:
- High heating efficiency for oil cooling
- Compacted size
- Easy installation
- Stainless steel 316L or titanium shell & tubes
- Various connectors for connection