Forced Draft Cooling Towers
Technical features of our forced draft cooling towers
Our forced draft counter-flow cooling towers are factory assembled and their transportation and installation is therefore very easy and fast. All models are made of FRP/GRP (fiber reinforced plastic/glass reinforced plastic), a composite material that is highly resistant to corrosion and weather conditions. The smallest two models have one motor and one axial fan; bigger models are equipped with two motors and two fans. Our forced draft cooling towers are also superbly adapted for use in harsh industrial environments.
Cooling towers are usually specified to cool a certain flow rate from one temperature to another temperature at a certain wet bulb temperature. For example, the cooling tower might be specified to cool 4540 m3/hr from 48.9°C to 32.2°C at 26.7°C wet bulb temperature.
We bring for our clients a wide range of FRP fForced Draft Cooling Towers. These towers are carefully designed so as to offer optimum performance. These Forced Draft Cooling Towers are power saving and easy to install. These Forced Draft Cooling Towers are FRP made and are light in weight. Due to their high efficiency, our FRP Forced Draft Cooling Towers find their usage in various industrial applications.
Main advantages of our forced draft cooling towers
- low price (they are economic yet quality and effective cooling equipment)
- fast transportation, installation and dis-assembly (they are assembled in our factory and only require anchorage and connecting to water and electricity)
- easy maintenance, low maintenance cost (motor and fans are located at the bottom and it is very easy to access them)
- low noise and low vibration
- ability to work with high static pressure
Industry sectors we serve
Forced draft cooling towers Tipo Heat Exchangers are used in a wide range of industries – wherever machinery and equipment are cooled with water during production cycle:
- energy industry
- chemical industry
- petrochemical industry
- iron and steel and metallurgy industry
- rolling mills, foundries
- mining industry
- sugar refineries
- processing industry (fruit and vegetables processing, dairies, breweries, processing of meat and fish)
- incineration plants
- HVAC – public buildings and other