Copper Heat Exchangers
Tipo Copper Heat Exchangers tubes normally supplied in straight length annealed and half hard temper. The copper tubes shaped by are metal industries have the stiff tolerances but also have the most dependable dimensions throughout tube length. The tube surface is clean both inside and outside with no caustic stains. Copper Heat Exchangers are used condensation of vapours and cooling to liquids. Condensers are made by fusing number of parallel coils in a glass shell. Coils are made in different diameters tubes of different bores. Copper tubes artificial to special requirements as to dimensional tolerances, finish and tempers use in condensers and heat exchangers. The copper tubes produced are metal industries suitable to transfer heat in a wide variety operating conditions and to refuse to accept decay for longest period of time possible under the harshest operating circumstances. Its are efficient than shell and tube exchangers for low flow rates. Due to simple construction they are low price and easy to clean on the shell side. Their thermal efficiency approximates that of a true counter current type exchanger.
Specifications of Copper Heat Exchanger:
- This copper supply is used in production of compounds for nutritional supplements & fungicides in agriculture. Machining of copper is possible, although it can usually necessary to use an alloy for intricate parts to get good machinability characteristics.
- This copper are exploited in copper wires and devices such as electromagnets.
- Integrated circuits and printed circuit boards increasingly feature copper in place of aluminium because of its superior electrical conductivity see Copper interconnect for main article heat sinks and heat exchangers use copper as a result of its superior heat dissipation capacity to aluminium.
- Copper Heat Exchanger, cathode ray tubes, and the magnetrons in microwave ovens use copper, as do wave guides for microwave radiation.
Advantages for Copper Heat Exchangers:
- Copper Heat Exchanger is cross section of copper in a coil increases the electrical energy efficiency of the motor.
- Copper rotors, a new technology designed for motor applications where energy savings are prime design objectives, are enabling general-purpose induction motors to meet and exceed National Electrical Manufacturers Association premium efficiency standard.
- Copper heat exchangers are more effective than shell and tube exchangers for low stream rates.
- Copper tubes are fake to unique prerequisites as to dimensional resiliences, complete and tempers for use in condensers and warmth exchangers.