Cooling Tower Motor
Tipo Heat Exchangers Motors are the products of the expertise of highly qualified technical team with a stage wise rigid inspection method under TQM concept.
Tipo Heat Exchangers has all major branded cooling tower motors, our cooling tower motors are specially designed flange mounted motors in totally enclosed.
- They are provided with specially designed long shaft directly mount the fan blades.
- Cooling tower motors also helps in the better cooling of the motor
- We have in different rpm level of cooling tower motors like 960,710,520 rpm
- Cooling tower motor is compact in design & perfect in weight to facilitate easy maintenance.
- All rotors are balanced on electronic dynamic balancing machine.
- This types of motors used in cooling towers and air conditioning and refrigeration industries & plants
- Higher efficiency and power factor ensuring lower power consumption and lower operating temperature of the motor
- ‘F’ class insulation
Cooling Tower Motor Salient Feature :
• The Motors are rugged in construction and are designed for satisfactory operation at wide voltage fluctuations.
• Special care is taken in design for Cooling Tower application.
• Higher efficiency and power factor ensuring lower power consumption and lower operating temperature of the motor.
• Motors with Ip55 degree of protection and class ‘F’ insulation.
• Shaft extension as per customer requirement (can be provided with lock nuts).
• Rotors used are pressure die cast and dynamically balanced.
• Connections are made by electric brazing to eliminate loose connection.
• Winding is varnished using vacuum impregnation and treated for protection against humid atmosphere.
• Bearings are shrunk fit in bearing seats which are ground to close tolerances.
• Mounting : V1 (Shaft downward position)
• Relative Humidity : 90 %
• Flange : B- as per IS – 2223
• Shaft can be supplied with stainless steel material AISI – 410 as per customer requirement.