Compact Heat Exchanger
Compact heat exchangers transfer more energy cost-effective manner than other heat exchangers & save more energy when compared standard technology. Compact heat exchangers are to transfer heat from one fluid either gas or liquid to another. Compact heat exchangers (CHEs) have a significantly greater surface area per unit volume and more conventional types of the heat exchanger. A purpose of the ECA Scheme, a CHE is defined as a heat exchanger with a surface to volume. It is a device characterized by a high heat transfer area per unit volume (more than 300 m2/m3). We have engaged ourselves in offering customers a premium quality array of Compact Heat Exchanger. These manufactured by using quality raw material and advanced techniques. These products are highly appreciated for their easy maintenance, high performance, flexibility, etc.
- Best grade materials
- Accurate dimension
- Excellent performance
- Compact heat exchangers are characterized by a high surface area per unit volume, which can result in higher efficiency than conventional heat exchangers, in a significantly smaller volume typically Compact heat exchangers can achieve efficiencies for non-compact heat exchangers.
- To be eligible for inclusion on the Energy Technology Product List, products must meet the eligibility criteria as set out below.
- Compact heat exchangers inclusion on the Energy Technology Product List and products must meet the eligibility criteria as set out below.
- Compact heat exchangers can only qualify for Enhanced Capital Allowances if the specific product is named on the Energy Technology Product List.
- Three types of compact heat exchangers are covered by the ECA Scheme. These are:
- Plate heat exchangers.
- Plate-fin heat exchangers.
- CHEs Precision formed surfaces.