Introduction of Brazed plate heat exchanger
Tipo Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers are available for process & refrigeration applications. Made from stainless-steel plates and copper or nickel brazing materials, they are suitable for a wide variety of heat exchanger applications. Features corrugated plates that produce highly turbulent flow in a true counter-current direction. This results in high efficiency and a very compact heat exchanger design. Due to the smaller size & reduced material content, they can be the most economical heat transfer choice. We are the leading manufacturers of Air heat exchangers in India. Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers represent the most compact, rugged and cost-effective means of transferring heat in many industrial & refrigerant applications. Built from 316 stainless steel with copper brazing materials, they provide exceptional corrosion resistance. This design makes plate heat exchangers more compact than shell and tube designs and, as they are usually manufactured from stainless steel, they are an obvious choice for many industries such as food and beverage processing, chemicals and petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and dairy where copper and aluminium cannot be used.
Specifications of Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger:
- The brazed plates two separate channel systems.
- The brazed plates two media assume a true counter-current flow, completely from each other.
- The brazed plates channel configuration is designed to high turbulence, promoting maximum heat transfer.
Applications of Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger:
- Radiant heating
- Hydronic heating
- Domestic hot water heating
- Beer & wort chilling
- Hydraulic oil cooling
- Outdoor wood furnaces
Advantages of Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger:
- Snow & ice melting
- Chilled water cooling
- Flexibility to change plate arrangement and to add another remove plate
- Optimized heat recovery
- Easy maintenance and suitable for CIP, plate pack easily accessible No mixing of product
- High heat transfer coefficients.
Features of Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers:
- Cost effective solution
- High temperature and pressure rating
- Variety of connections available including welded, thread and flange
- Compact Design
- Stainless Steel Construction
- High Thermal Efficiency
- Insulation jackets available for many sizes