Brass Tube Heat Exchanger
Tipo Brass is usually the first-choice material for many of the components for equipment made in the general, electrical and precision engineering industries. Brass is specified because of the unique combination of properties, matched by no other material, that make it indispensable where a long, cost-effective service life is required.Leveraging on our extensive market experience, we are capable of providing our clients with a qualitative range of Heat Exchangers. All our products are developed at par with international quality norms & standards, using high grade raw material and latest technology. Furthermore, our exchangers are stringently checked and tested by expert quality controllers to eliminate the chance of any kind of flaw.Brass Tube heat exchangers are more efficient than shell and tube exchangers for low flow rates. Due to their simple construction they are low in price and easy to clean on the shell side.
Features of Brass Tube Heat Exchanger:
- Light Weight
- Good Thermal Connectivity
- Low Temperature
- High Strength
- Corrosion Resistance
- High Temperature
- Pressure resistance
Application of Brass Tube Heat Exchanger:
- Bed ornaments
- Heat exchange shells
- Distiller tubes
Specification Of Brass Tube Heat Exchanger:
- Grade: C23000, C24000, C26000, C26200, C27000, C72000, C28000, C44300, etc.
- OD: 4mm – 80mm
- Thickness: 0.5mm – 3.5mm
- Length: 1m – 9m
- Temper: O50 O60
Advantages of Brass Tube Heat Exchanger:
- High heat transfer coefficient due to high flow rate, turbulence of organic waste gas treatment and complete counter current;
- The weight of equipment required for unit heat transfer is small;
- The compensation for temperature deformation is good.