Beverage Water Chillers
Milk and Beverage Chillers are specifically designed for the applications in food and beverage industry. The Chillers are customized to cool alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, juices, pulps etc., directly, saving energy by upto 30%. Food grade metallurgy for the vessels as well as food grade fluids are used, for completely safe process cooling, as per the highest international food safety standards.
Chillers for Baking Industry
The baking industry may use Beverage chillers in their process of mixing. The chilled water from a Beverage chiller may be used to allow longer mixing times which improves the final quality for any grade of flour.
Chillers for Food Industry
The food industry uses Beverage chillers to cool any process such as chocolate manufacturing, vegetable processing, meat massagers /injectors and confectionery manufacturing.
Beverage chillers will maintain the temperature range from 1˚ C To 30˚ C ± 1˚C. Capacity from 15000 Kcal/Hr to 150000 Kcal/Hr with 30LPM to 500LPM different flow capacity. Refrigeration chillers typically come as complete packaged closed-loop systems, including the chiller unit, condenser, and pump station with re-circulation pump, expansion valve, no-flow shutdown, internal cold water tank, and temperature controller. The internal tank helps maintain cold water temperature and prevents temperature spikes from occurring.
- The latest most efficient and highly reliable screw and reciprocating compressors of European origin
- Environment friendly, energy efficient and operation friendly refrigerant R-134a / R-404A, available
- Custom designed, for large temperature gradients from +40oC to (-)10oC through direct cooling, available
- Factory assembled and tested as per shop floor operability and safety standards
Factory made and tested DX evaporators, using food grade metallurgy, as per highest international food safety standards
- High fouling factors, increased condensing area, extra tube thickness and high-flow design, for highest energy efficiency, higher operational reliability and easier maintenance
- Electronic expansion valves for increased efficiency and precise temperature control
- Fully automatic PLC based units with remote operation and data logging facilities
Stepless capacity control from 25% to 100% adapting precisely to varying process loads