Air cooled Condenser
Air cooled Condensation system of cooling water surrounding air as the coolant is common in many condensers. In systems involving heat transfer, a condenser is a device unit used to condense a substance from its gaseous to its liquid state, typically by cooling it. It is latent heat is given up by the substance, and will transfer to the condenser coolant. Air cooled Condensation system are typically heat exchangers which have various designs and come in many sizes ranging from rather small hand-held to very large cooled Condensation system units used in plant processes. It is providing solution for Air condensation system for all types of Thermal Power plants. Air cooled Condensation system refrigerator uses a condenser to get rid of heat extracted from the interior of the unit to the outside air. Condensers are used in air conditioning, industrial chemical processes such as distillation, steam power plants and other heat-exchange systems.
- Air cooled Condensation system fans are used to blow the outside cooling air in through the heat exchange section at the sides and out the top through the grating.
- These condenser units are located on the outside of building they trying to cool, with tubing between the unit and building, one for vapor refrigerant entering and another for liquid refrigerant leaving the unit.
- Air cooled Condensation an electric power supply is needed for the compressor and fan inside the unit.
Applications of Air Cooled Condenser:
- Air cooled Condensation configuration of such a condenser unit is as follows.
- Air cooled Condensation section wraps around the sides of the unit with the compressor inside.
- It is refrigerant goes through multiple tube passes, which are surrounded by heat transfer fins through which cooling air can move from outside to inside the unit.
- Air cooled Condensation condenser unit used in central air conditioning a system typically has a heat exchanger section to cool down and condense incoming refrigerant vapor into liquid.
- It is a compressor to raise the pressure of the refrigerant and move it along, and a fan for blowing outside air through the heat exchanger section to cool the refrigerant inside.
- It is a motorized fan inside the condenser unit near the top, which is covered by some grating to keep any objects from accidentally falling inside on the fan.