Air Cooled Condenser Heat Exchangers:
Air cooled condenser are in those arid regions where water is a scarce commodity or in countries where stringent environmental legislation does not allow the use of water, dry Cooling becomes the smart choice. (ACC) technology does not need water to condense the process fluid. In this system, exhaust steam from the turbine flows through the tube bundles of an ACC and is condensed in parallel flow tube bundles using air flow induced by properly designed axial fans. The residual steam flows in counter current.
Principles of air cooled condenser are constitutes the largest direct air-cooled steam condenser installation and, therefore, the largest direct air-cooled power station operating in the world. The GEA this is comprised of finned tube bundles grouped together into modules and mounted in an A-frame configuration on a concrete or steel support structure. Vertical and horizontal configurations are also available. SPIG can provide Direct ACC systems both double row tube bundles and single-row aluminium fin tube bundles. Double row tube technology design features can be described as good resistance against corrosion, good heat transfer rate, fin spacing of 2.5/4.0 mm, hot-dip galvanized steel fins protection and a well established and reliable technology. Single-row aluminium fin tube is the state of the art technology in vacuum steam condensers. The main characteristic can be summarized in higher and more effective heat transfer efficiency, flat core tube reducing the air-side pressure drop.
- An (ACC) is a direct dry cooling system where the steam is condensed inside air-cooled finned tubes. Since there is no intermediate surface condenser like Indirect Dry Cooling, the overall performance is better.
- The SPX Air Cooled Condenser features long-term mechanical and thermal integrity, excellent corrosion and freeze resistance, low fan power consumption, reliable operation and low maintenance.
- An (ACC) is made of modules arranged in parallel rows. Each module contains a number of fin tube bundles. An axial flow, forced-draft fan located in each module forces the cooling air across the heat exchange area of the fin tubes.
- Improved efficiency
- Excellent performance
- High durability
- Low maintenance
- Easy to install
- Uninterrupted operation
- Lower Pressure Drops steam side/Airside
- Higher Thermal Efficiency
- Dead Zones Do Not Exist
- Lower Fan Power Consumption
- Lower Sound Power Level
- Lower Weight Per Face Area
- Higher Corrosion Resistance.
Detergents, Chemicals, Food products, Ceramics, Instant Tea, Instant Coffee, Ice Cream Mix Powder, Baker’s Yeast, UF Resin, Fruit Juice Powder, Dyes, Polymer, Herbal Extraction.