FRP Septic Tank
presents a range of FRP anaerobic septic tanks at competitive prices. We are the manufacturers, suppliers, as well as wholesalers of these products. Our high quality septic tanks are ideal solutions for industrial wastewater and sewage treatment requirements.
FRP Septic Tank Advantages and Applicability : –
- Applicable at household as well as public levels.
- Suitable for performance in all weather types.
- Does not support the growth of fungus or mould.
- Easily upgradable and conveniently transportable.
- Helps in effective BOD reduction.
- Constructible in flood-prone areas.
- Installable in small land and even underground.
- Flexibility of location-based installation.
- Long service life and low operational costs.
FRP Septic Tank Characteristics :
- High compress resistance
- Small area occupied. Only 60 % of traditional tank.
- Convenient installation. Batched produced; light weight; high suitability for site; low construction cost.
- Permanent leakage resistance; good sealing property. Integral fabrication; it is leakage resistance, which avoid the pollution to under ground water damage to building.
- Good environment protection; easy for clean.
- Low economic index. The price is 20% lower than concrete & steel clarification tank, equal to the clarification tank of bricks. So FRP clarification tank is economic products and get the good reputation from real estate company and construction company.
- Durable. It is made of high polymer materials, aging resistant, free from deformation, acid& alkali resistant, corrosion resistant, long service life as buildings, which avoid the condition that traditional clarification tank can suit the acid sewage.
Components For FRP Septic Tank : –
• No. of Chambers :2/3 depending on length of tank (which gives more solid removal performs the dual role of grease trap and settling tank )
• Baffles, manhole opening, inlet & outlet
• Horizontal Cylindrical type
• Depth minimum 2 meters
• Internal Rough surface helps bacteria grow faster.
Features of FRP Septic Tank : –
- Simple design.
- Easy to install.
- Rust proof.
- Leak proof.
- Heavy duty.
- High capacity.
- Non porous.
- Corrosion resistant.
- 100% eco-friendly