A Tipo glycol chillers is the heart of a glycol system. A glycol system works in an excellent way when you wish to have a reliable temperature control over storage temperature. A properly set up glycol system enables you to control fermentation vessels, cellar and storage tanks with a single machine. It is your cooling line.
Understanding the Functional Aspects:
A properly set up glycol system enables you to control fermentation vessels, cellar and storage tanks with a single machine.
Glycol Chillers Includes:
Glycol Chiller include both ,
1. Air cooled glycol chiller and
2.Water cooled glycol chiller.
It belongs to LA / LW low temperature chiller series.
Controlling the Flow:
Glycol is chilled under the freezing point of water which makes it effective for cooling. To maintain a temperature higher than freezing, you require adjusting the flow rate of the glycol by using a heat exchanger. It can be done manually as well as automatically.
You can do this manually by inserting a shut-off valve and opening or closing as it requires, you can regulate the temperature of the liquid. However, you need to monitor it consistently to make it work.
- High performance in minimum space.
- Tropicalized design for ambient temperature up to 45 ºc.
- Hermetic reciprocating or scroll compressors rack, with noise insulation, rota-lock service valves, discharge muffler (for reciprocating compressor models), mounted on shock absorbers, with internal klaxon, anti back-flow valves and crankcase heater.
- Large U-shaped area of condensing coil, in copper pipes and aluminum fins, tropicalised for ambient temperature up to 45 ºC.
- Low-speed electronic axial motor-fans (except for series 1) with low energy consumption, internal protection, mounted on nozzles, dynamically balanced blades and external protection grille.
- Proportional control of condensing pressure.
- Refrigeration circuit with one or two suction line/s, built in copper piping with high and low pressure switches, pressure transducers, service valves, thermostatic expansion valve, dehydratant ceramic
filter and sight glass.
- Brazed plates heat exchanger featuring in-ox plates with copper welding, with anti-freezing heater.
- Hydraulic circuit built in copper piping with flow switch, temperature and pressure gauge, air vent and draining valve. Thread connection up to 2 1/2” and DN80 bridle connection from 3”.
- Switchboard electronic control, with thermal and magneto-thermal protection for compressor/s, fan/s and water pump.
- Electronic regulation with 4 power stages and glycol inlet temperature set point, HP and LP transducers, anti-freezing protection and digital control keyboard.
- Low maintenance, removable panels for easy access.
- Refrigerant R404-A.
- 316L stainless steel food grade(or higher) fluid circuit.
- Enlarged condenser or R134a unit for healthily running under higher working ambient.
- Remote control panel.
- PLC control system, offer more intuitionistic operation and monitoring.
- Higher pressure water supply pump on request.
- Hot gas by-pass to get more stable temperature control.
Food & beverage process, chemical, ice rink, cold storage, etc.