Evaporative Cooling Towers
We are specialized in offering the superior quality Evaporative Cooling Towers. Offered cooling towers are developed from the high quality material and current techniques in adherence with the norms of industry. The offered cooling towers are tested in terms of quality so as to dispatch a perfect range. These cooling towers are accessible in diverse specifications at competitive price in a stipulated time.
antly used for air compressor and power generating units for applications of engine water cooling. Petroleum plant, power utility, steel manufacturing industry, cement, sugar factures , chemical and gas-pro
In our large product line we are offering Evaporative Cooling Towers. In these towers, water is brought into direct contact with the special drawn to cool down the surrounding air. In this process, warm cooling water is spread over a contact body. This body has a exchange surface of large size. Our team of experts uses only qualitative raw material in the fabrication process of these evaporative cooling towers.
Evaporative Cooling Towers For Features : –
- Superior functionality
- Excellent performance
- Light weight
Advantages Of Evaporative Cooling Towers:-
- A great deal of water gets preserved on using dry cooling towers
- Less or no preparation needed as atmospheric air is in abundance
- No formation of scale or heat exchanger cleaning is required
- There are no mobile parts except for the fan and the motors. Hence the cooling tower maintenance is negligible
- Dust, fly ash, living organisms or dirt do not get mixed up with process water
- There are no constraints placed on the location of plant
- No corrosions caused by air
- This cooling tower performance ensures minimal environmental impact
- Reduced annual operating expenses
Applications For Evaporative Cooling Towers:-
- Predominantly used for air compressor and power generating units for applications of engine water cooling.
- Petroleum plant, power utility, steel manufacturing industry, cement, sugar factures , chemical and gas-processing industrials.