Cooling Tower Motor
Tipo Heat Exchangers Motors are the products of the expertise of highly qualified technical team with a stage wise rigid inspection method under TQM concept.
Cooling tower motors are specially designed flange mounted motors in totally enclosed construction to suit air conditioning & refrigeration industries. They are provided with special long shaft construction with external threaded end to directly mount the fan blades. This also helps in the better cooling of the motor. Motors are compact in design & less in weight to facilitate easy maintenance. They are available as standard catalogue designs or as custom built.
Salient Feature For Cooling towers : –
• The Motors are rugged in construction and are designed for satisfactory operation at wide voltage fluctuations.
• Special care is taken in design for Cooling Tower application.
• Higher efficiency and power factor ensuring lower power consumption and lower operating temperature of the motor.
• Motors with Ip55 degree of protection and class ‘F’ insulation.
• Shaft extension as per customer requirement (can be provided with lock nuts).
• Rotors used are pressure die cast and dynamically balanced.
• Connections are made by electric brazing to eliminate loose connection.
• Winding is varnished using vacuum impregnation and treated for protection against humid atmosphere.
• Bearings are shrunk fit in bearing seats which are ground to close tolerances.
• Mounting : V1 (Shaft downward position)
• Relative Humidity : 90 %
• Flange : B- as per IS – 2223
• Shaft can be supplied with stainless steel material AISI – 410 as per customer requirement.
Cooling Tower Motor Rang : –
Power : 0.37 to 37.0 kW
Polarity : 4P, 6P, 8P, 10P & 12P
Mounting : B5 flange mounted
Frame size : 71 to 315
Voltage : 415V ± 10% or as required
Frequency : 50Hz ± 5% or as required
Ambient : 45°C.
Altitude : up to 1000m above msl
Enclosure : Totally Enclosed Non Ventilated (TENV) / TEFC
Protection : IP55
Ins. class : Class F with temp. rise limited to class B.
Duty : S1