Cooling Tower Fills
Creating a niche of Cooling Tower Fills such as Sigma Type PVC Fill and Honey Comb Type PVC Fill at its best, with utmost quality. We are supplier, exporter & manufacturer of Cooling Tower Fills.
Keeping in sync with the ever changing demands of the customers, we are engaged in catering to the variegated demands of the customers by bringing forth a commendable array of Honey Comb Type PVC Fill. Designed using superior-grade components, the range is widely used for transferring heat from hot water without an increase in the energy consumption of the fan.
We provide PVC Fill is high on demand in the national and international markets. PVC Fill is fabricated using highly advanced technology thus ensuring its supreme quality and durability. Manufactured in accordance with international quality standards, PVC Fill dispatched by us is the best available in the markets. Consequently, we are looked upon as one of the most reliable PVC Fill Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers based in India.
Salient Features : –
Double Edge Folding.
Available in sheet width of 300mm
Advantages : –
- Uniform Thickness : Uniform thickness provides long retention time & also provides uniform time for heat transfer.
- Continous Forming : Continous forming process is adopted by us where one end of fill is always free & material supply from other end is always available during the time of formation. Additional requirement of raw material is met hence no thinning effect takes place at crests & troughs.
- Double Edge Folding : Tipo Heat Exchangers manufacturing technique has the ability to fold the edges of the sheets providing stronger edges, which gives extra protection against rough handling during installation & maintenance. It also protects the fill from erosion.
- Longer Length : One major advantage of longer length is that, it allows the water to be inside the fill media for maximum time. It also facilitates to decrease the number of support beam thus inturn reduces the pressure drop & also reduces the cost of construction.
We offer the range in following sizes, which can also be custom-built as per the client’s requirements : –
- 24″ x 12″ x 6″ (600 mm x 300 mm x 150 mm)
- 24″ x 6″ x 6″ (600 mm x 150 mm x 150 mm)
- 36″ x 12″ x 12″ (900 mm x 300 mm x 300 mm)
- 48″ x 12″ x 12″ (1200 mm x 300 mm x 300 mm)
- Flute size: 12 mm and 19 mm
- Thickness: 0.175 mm to 0.2 mm